Summer is here!
Updated: Jul 10
Summer is a time for short shorts, tank tops, and sunshine on your skin! Proper skin care during the summer months is essential to achieving and maintaining a natural healthy glow. Below are a few skin care tips to help you get through the hot and sunny season.
· Exfoliate. Buff away that winter skin and remove dead skin cells to expose your glow.
· Moisturize. Replenish your skin with a lightweight moisturizer, so you won't feel sticky in the heat.
· Hydrate. Drinking water is essential to your overall health.
· Sunscreen. Apply and reapply your sunscreen throughout the day. SPF 30 is the ideal protection needed.
· Cover up. Don’t forget your sunglasses and cute, floppy hat!
Have a happy summer !!!